September entered a period of rapid expansion of ginger tubers, the last stage of ginger expansion.
China Ginger Network reminds you: Don't be lazy, seize the effective time of less than 30 days, small water pouring, fertilizer feeding, high potassium water-soluble fertilizer and fat duduning sooner or later-one acre of ginger inflated The increase in weight every day is two or three hundred catties!
In this period, ginger has a large demand for water and fertilizer, and a large number of pests and diseases are also a key period for prevention and control. Strengthening the late-stage management of ginger is the key to achieving high ginger production. It is recommended that Jiang Nong friends manage well from the following five aspects:
First, watering frequently. Ginger is wet and not tolerant to drought. You should increase the frequency of watering, but you should pay attention not to rush to achieve success, flooding once. It is advisable to water once every five or six days. Watering time should be in the morning, one night, and try not to water at noon.
Twenty-two, diligently topdressing. Ginger's fertilizer requirements in the middle and late stages account for about 80% of the entire growth period. Requires sufficient fertilizers, comprehensive nutrition, less use of large-scale chemical fertilizers, more use of new functional fertilizers, such as chitin, fat tudu, high potassium water-soluble fertilizer, refined fertilizer online and so on. For those who need to control Wang, foliar spray and apply to control Wang special fat toot. On the one hand, it promotes the luxuriant stems and leaves, and makes the rhizomes of ginger grow rapidly.
Thirty-three, control pests. Ginger fever, rotten neck is a devastating disease in ginger production, and it is also a major factor affecting ginger production. Bactericidal Likang, Moxacillus, and Fertilizer Online must be kept and used early. The main pests are ginger tapeworm, beet armyworm, ginger thrips, etc. It is necessary to regularly observe the insect situation in time and do a good job of pesticide control before a major outbreak. It can be controlled by spraying with retinoic acid salt, imidacloprid or avermectin, and every 7-10 days.
Fourth, replenish the soil in time and harvest in time. Because ginger expands the top soil, some ginger fields appear to squeeze the soil out of the soil. At this time, it is necessary to quickly replenish the soil to ensure that the rhizomes can be buried under the ground to prevent the light from stopping. Make full use of the golden period of increased ginger production in the late stage, grasp the harvest time, and do not harvest it too early; in order to facilitate storage and nutrient return, a stalk of about 3 cm can be left to promote nutrient return.
Fifth, avoid misunderstanding of fertilization. The China Jiangwang plant protection team found the following irrational application of chemical fertilizers, and I would like to remind you in particular——
1. Shallow fertilization or spreading. Fertilizers are volatile, lost or difficult to reach the roots of crops, which is not conducive to crop absorption, resulting in low fertilizer utilization.
2. Double chlorine fertilizer. The compound fertilizer produced with ammonium chloride and potassium chloride is called double chlorine fertilizer, which contains about 30% chlorine, is easy to burn seedlings, and ginger is sensitive to it, so it is not recommended.
3. Urine-based compound fertilizer. Biuret contains high nitrogen and is easy to burn seedlings. Pay attention to watering and fertilization depth. Use as little as possible.
4. Improper application of chemical fertilizer to ginger may cause fertilizer damage, burnt seedlings, and plant wilting. If too much is applied at one time or the soil moisture is insufficient after fertilization, the soil solution concentration will be too high, and the roots of the crop will have difficulty absorbing water, which will cause the plant to wither and even die.
5. Excessive use of a certain nutrient element will not only cause harm to ginger, but also hinder ginger's absorption of other nutrients and cause deficiency. For example, excessive nitrogen application will cause calcium deficiency; excessive potassium will reduce the effectiveness of calcium, magnesium, and boron; excessive phosphorus will reduce the effectiveness of calcium, zinc, and boron.
6. Direct application of undecomposed manure. Undecomposed manure contains a large number of germs, toxins and parasite eggs. If applied directly, it will contaminate ginger and infect diseases. It can only be applied after high temperature stack fermentation or harmless treatment.
In order to prevent the above-mentioned fattening, it is recommended to apply a comprehensive nutrition, reasonable ratio, reliable quality, and affordable fertilizer according to the package introduced by China Ginger Network!